Big Brother 14 Week 8 VETO COMP Results *Spoiler*|
Another momental BigBrother 14 POV in a season of them is now on the books.
It was another must-win for Frank. Honestly, what would this season be without a chilling, live-or-die comp every few days?
DAN won!! And for any of us harboring hopes that he’d stick to the F2 deal, Dan just cemented a deal with Ian and said into the mirror in a whisper.. “This is the ticket to finally getting Frank out of this house.”
So–Dan’s done it again. Andsadly–unless there is some BB miracle, a valiant player will go home Thursday. More later. For now….I must mourn.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)
- Big Brother Over the Top: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly