Big Brother 14 Week 8 VETO COMP Results *Spoiler*|
Another momental BigBrother 14 POV in a season of them is now on the books.
It was another must-win for Frank. Honestly, what would this season be without a chilling, live-or-die comp every few days?
DAN won!! And for any of us harboring hopes that he’d stick to the F2 deal, Dan just cemented a deal with Ian and said into the mirror in a whisper.. “This is the ticket to finally getting Frank out of this house.”
So–Dan’s done it again. Andsadly–unless there is some BB miracle, a valiant player will go home Thursday. More later. For now….I must mourn.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Week 4 America’s Care Package Winner
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Week 4 Head of Household Results
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Week 3 Results-Who Went Home Tonight? 10/19/16
- Big Brother Over the Top: Week 3 Power of Veto Ceremony Results
- Big Brother Over the Top: Week 3 Power of Veto Competition Results