Big Brother 18: Week 11-Power of Veto Ceremony Results|
Saturday night in the Big Brother 18 house, Corey Brooks won the Power of Veto. This put the Final Four one step closer to the Big Brother 2016 finals. The Final Four didn’t have to worry about one of them turning on the others this week.
Corey knew using the Power of Veto put Nicole Franzel in danger. If he used it, Head of Household Victor Arroyo wouldn’t put up his ride or die Paul Abrahamian, which meant Nicole was the only eligible replacement nominee. We didn’t expect Corey to use the Veto this week.
As expected, Corey chose not to use the Power of Veto. This means that Natalie Negrotti and James Huling stay on the block. One of them will be evicted on Thursday night.
Who will go home still remains undecided. Paul, Corey, Victor, and Nicole agreed to vote out Natalie this week, but Paul, Corey, and Nicole still waiver a bit on whether that’s the right choice. We should know by Wednesday who will go home.
Join us on Big Big Brother for all your Big Brother 2016 spoilers, news, recaps, previews, pictures and much more! Find us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook. Don’t forget Big Brother 18 live feeds for even more Big Brother fun, but uncensored! Every sign up helps support this site to keep bringing you Big Brother 2016 spoilers, news and gossip all season long.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Sign Up For One Month Of CBS All Access Free
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)