Big Brother 2013 Spoilers: Live Feeds Recap – 7/7/2013|
Things are starting to heat up in the Big Brother 2013 house, as the Big Brother 15 HouseGuests were putting on strip shows and alliances were breaking and lies were being told during the live feeds yesterday! With an extra day before the Live Eviction show on Big Brother 2013, we still have not had the Veto Ceremony to see what Jeremy will do after winning the Power of Veto competition and who the renom will be. Check out some highlights below in our Big Brother 2013 spoilers, as Elissa gets closer to a decision!
Here are some of the highlights from Sunday thanks to Big Brother Network (photos included):
- 11:10 AM (Big Brother Time) – Spencer and Andy talking and Andy is wanting to keep Elissa, but Spencer is against it. Andy gives his reasoning, but Spencer can’t explain why to get rid of her since that would out his Moving Company alliance.
- 12:00 PM (BBT) – Elissa is putting the idea out there for a Nick renom, since Jeremy won the Veto and will take himself off the block. Why Nick????
- 1:55 PM (BBT) – Now Spencer is talking to Helen and trying to get rid of Amanda.
- 2:35 PM (BBT) – Picture time in the photo booth for the Big Brother 2013 cast.
- 3:00 PM (BBT) – McCrae has heard talk of Amanda and he warns her to keep a low profile because he wants to protect her. Do you think what they have is real?
- 4:50 PM (BBT) – Andy is working overtime to save Elissa and is now pushing the idea on Howard, but he is not taking the bait.
- 7:45 PM (BBT) – Andy has been one busy guy today, as now he is talking to Nick about a possible renom for him. He is not liking the idea, even though Andy said he would be safe.
- 8:30 PM (BBT) – Let the Mean Girls alliance crumble, as Aaryn is talking with GinaMarie about voting out Kaitlin!!! She wants her gone so she can have Jeremy all to herself for the competitions. Shady? Yes, but would we expect anything else from Aaryn?
- 9:30 PM (BBT) – Jessie joins the “in group” and says that Amanda is rich because she is Jewish. They do realize the cameras are on them 24/7 right?
- 10:45 PM (BBT) – No luck for Aaryn, as Jeremy is not game for getting rid of Kaitlin.
- 11:02 PM (BBT) – Time for the strippers, as Amanda parades around in a towel and hat. Then she proceeds to make a band-aid bikini and the girls put on a show in the backyard.
- 12:00 AM (BBT) – Kaitlin and Jeremy basically doing it and if not, then there is some heavy moaning going on for their “sleepy time.”
- 1:00 AM (BBT) – Elissa thinks she has enough votes to evict Nick (she doesn’t because people are lying to her about it) and she confronts Nick about a possible renom.
Elissa better get a clue and get on board with the Kaitlin renom because that could make things interesting with Aaryn maybe getting on board with that one. If it is Nick, then Elissa is gone. What do you think she should do? We should have the Veto Ceremony today and I’ll keep you posted if we do! Check out some photos here:
Click image for full view
Join us on Big Big Brother for all your Big Brother 2013 spoilers, news, recaps, previews, pictures and much more! Find us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook. Don’t forget Big Brother 15 live feeds for even more Big Brother fun, but uncensored! Every sign up helps support this site to keep bringing you Big Brother 15 spoilers, news and gossip all season long.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Some More BB16 Photo Shoots (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother Nominated For 2015 Reality TV Award – VOTE NOW!
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Big Brother Alum At Reality Rally (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Season 17 Premiere Date Announced!
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Season 17 Open Casting Calls Announced!