Big Brother 2013 Spoilers – Who You Voting For Week 5 MVP Nominee? (POLL)|
Big Brother host Julie Chen made the announcement last night on Big Brother 2013, but America is Big Brother MVP again for Week 5 and it is time to vote on who we want as the third nominee in the house! We all saw that America as MVP put the HouseGuests in a tailspin with trying to figure out who was MVP, seeming Elissa got it the first three weeks on Big Brother 15. The voting has begun, so look below and vote in our Big Brother poll on who you are voting (or voted) for the Week 5 MVP nominee and let’s start some Big Brother 2013 spoilers of our own!
After the Live Feeds last night on Big Brother 2013, here is where things seem to be standing:
- We all know that Aaryn won HoH and Amanda immediately tried to take over as HoH again for the week and told her to nominate Howard and Spencer.
- Elissa is a possibility of being nominated by Aaryn, but I think they might wait a week for that to happen.
- Lots of talk of who should go up, but it ended last night with Howard and Spencer being the possible nominees from Aaryn, so keep that in mind.
So, with Howard and Spencer possibly going up, it is now time to vote in our poll and tell us who you are voting for Week 5 nominee as the Big Brother MVP. I voted Amanda, just to get things riled up in the Big Brother 2013 house and make it exciting. No way she would go home, but her searching for the MVP would be priceless:
Place your votes for real at the CBS site right here, but they close at 9/8c tonight so hurry up and vote!!!
Join us on Big Big Brother for all your Big Brother 2013 spoilers, news, recaps, previews, pictures and much more! Find us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook. Don’t forget Big Brother 15 live feeds for even more Big Brother fun, but uncensored! Every sign up helps support this site to keep bringing you Big Brother 15 spoilers, news and gossip all season long.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2014: Week 10 – Who Is Your Least Favorite Player? (POLL)
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Frankie Grande Rape Jokes – Too Far?
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Live Feeds Recap – 9/1/2014
- BB16 Commentary: YEAR OF THE WUSS (Oops, mean BOMB) SQUAD in Big Brother 16
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Week 10 – Power of Veto Ceremony