Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Andy Herren Gets Winning Tattoo (PHOTOS)|
I guess if you were a HouseGuest on Big Brother 15, in order to have proof you were on it and remember it forever you have to get a tattoo? As I posted before, which can be seen by clicking here, McCrae Olson, Judd Daugherty and Jeremy McGuire got tattoos together to remember their time on Big Brother 2013. Now we have Big Brother 15 winner Andy Herren following suit and getting a key tattoo to remember his victory. Check out the photos in my Big Brother 2014 spoilers below!
So, to celebrate being the winner of Big Brother 15, Andy went and got a key outline tattoo. To be honest, I am not impressed. It is just the outline of a key and doesn’t fully represent winning Big Brother. Maybe put BB15 in there of BB or Big Brother or something. It is just too plain for me, especially from someone who normally is over-the-top with his outfits and fashion.
Check out the photos below of the tattoo and him sporting it around town. Also, some pictures of Andy hanging out with Survivor: Blood vs Water winner Tyson Apostol, Kaitlin Barnaby from Big Brother 15 and Big Brother 13 winner Rachel Reilly. New best friends, huh?
Click on image for full view
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Big Brother Alum At Reality Rally (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Season 17 Premiere Date Announced!
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Season 17 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: If All Stars, Who Will It Be?
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Britney Haynes Welcomes Baby #2 (PHOTOS)