Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Judd Visits Chicago, Hangs with Helen and Andy (PHOTOS)|
The reunions keep happening for the Big Brother 15 HouseGuests, as Judd Daugherty made a trip to Chicago recently and hung out with Big Brother 15 winner Andy Herren and Helen Kim Fitzpatrick while in town! It looks like Matt Hoffman from Big Brother 12 got into the action as well! Big Brother 2013 will never leave us, so check out some photos below in my Big Brother 2014 spoilers!
Sure, it gets old seeing these HGs hang out with each other and somewhere in their contracts it had to say they must do these reunions, but Judd was one of the rays of light during Big Brother 15 and I don’t mind writing up stories about him. I recently saw he was looking to move out to California and looking for a job, but I guess a trip to Chicago was in store first!
More power to them all where they can take vacations (like Judd did with McCrae) and fly around the country (or world for Andy)! They have the free time to hang out and party and see shows and I am jealous! The Big Brother 15 HGs shared their photos on Twitter and Instagram, so check out the photos in my Big Brother 2014 spoilers here:
Click on image for full view
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother Over the Top: Week 4 Power of Veto Competition Winner Revealed
- Big Brother Over the Top: Week 4 America’s Nominee Results
- Big Brother Over the Top. Spoilers: Week 4 Safety Ceremony Results Part 2
- Big Brother 18: Preview Video of Da’Vonne, Paul, and Victor on the Bold and the Beautiful
- Big Brother Over the Top. Spoilers: Week 4 Safety Ceremony Results Part 1