Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Mike “Boogie” Malin Ordered To Pay $10.5 Million!|
Well, this is not going to be an easy debt to pay off for Big Brother winner Mike “Boogie” Malin, as a judge ordered him to pay a $10.5 million judgement for rent that was never paid! What kind of building was he renting that cost that much money? I don’t think the $500,000 he won for being the winner of Big Brother 7 is going to cover that, huh? Check out the details in my Big Brother 2014 spoilers below!
According to TMZ, the former Big Brother winner Boogie and his partner, VH1 reality star Lonnie Moore, were hit with a $10.5 million judgement for not paying property rent for eight years! WHAT?!?!? The partners opened a Geisha House restaurant in Atlanta and apparently forgot to pay the rent every month for eight years?
So, how does one keep a business open for eight years and not pay rent one time? And why does it take eight years for a judgement to be issued? Either way, Boogie better be finding some cash and fast because that settle is not going away any time soon!
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother Nominated For 2015 Reality TV Award – VOTE NOW!
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Big Brother Alum At Reality Rally (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Season 17 Premiere Date Announced!
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Season 17 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: If All Stars, Who Will It Be?