Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Season 16 Premiere Date Announced!|
The wait is over, at least for the announcement, as CBS has officially announced the Big Brother 16 premiere date and when the fun starts again on Big Brother 2014! We know that the open casting calls have begun for Big Brother 16, but when can we expect to see it begin this summer on CBS? Find out the details below in my Big Brother 2014 spoilers!
CBS announced today that we have another early start to Big Brother 16, as the premiere will kick off on Wednesday, June 25 at 8/7c. We have the Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday format again. Thursdays live eviction shows will be at 9/8c and Sundays will be at 8/7c.
While things kick off on June 25, the first live eviction show won’t be until Thursday, July 3. At least that HouseGuest will be able to go out and celebrate the Fourth with family and friends???
So, who is pumped for the start of Big Brother 16????
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother Canada 2014 Spoilers: Season 3 Open Casting Calls Begin!
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Hayden and Nicole Visit Derrick (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Donny Thompson Is Engaged!
- Big Brother 2014: Evel Dick Announces He Is HIV Positive
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: BB16 HGs Celebrate Their Freedom (PHOTOS)