Big Brother 2015 Live Recap: Audrey’s Goodbye and Austin Screws Up|
Tonight on Big Brother 2015, we should see Audrey’s goodbye and will they show Austin making a major flub and outing the twins to Jason? We all know CBS doesn’t like to show us much that happens in the Big Brother 17 house, as they seemed to sum up five hours in the Diary Room into ten seconds of Audrey half-crying/half-talking. Watch with us tonight during my Big Brother 2015 Live Recap and see who was voted off Big Brother 2015 tonight!
Last night on Big Brother 17, I will sum it up quickly: Audrey couldn’t keep her mouth shut for one week and became the target because of her lies. The Whackstreet Boys performed and lost fan support as the week went on. Audrey and John are the final nominees for the week after Audrey couldn’t muster up the strength to go to the Veto Meeting.
With that being said, we have a vote tonight and I made my predictions earlier. You all have overwhelmingly agreed with me in the weekly poll, so are we all smartypants this week? See if we are correct and see the battle for the two new HoHs, which could tell us where this week is headed. Also, will we have a BB Takeover tonight or is that twist all done so soon? Find out in my Live Recap that follows!
WARNING: BIG BROTHER 2015 SPOILERS AHEAD!
Don’t want to know what happened on the Big Brother 2015 Live Recap or see who went home on Big Brother 17 tonight? Then don’t read ahead!
[Please refresh this page frequently for the latest updates in my Big Brother 2015 recap]
Here we go…back to the Veto Meeting and showing that empty chair where Audrey should be sitting! Here we go, as we flash back to six hours before the Veto Meeting and Audrey heads to the DR. They do show Steve saying thousands of people want to be here and he would be upset if she walked. Austin got very pissed about Audrey wanting to walk and they are showing it. Audrey comes out and they show Julia’s face, which was priceless! CBS also is showing us “five hours” before Veto Meeting, but her DR session delayed the Veto Meeting that long, not waiting for it.
They show James making her an omelet and Audrey eating it, as a Have-Not. That seems fair, right?
Julie joins them in the house and she talks to Jason and said the Backstreet Boys tweeted about the Whackstreet Boys, so Liz, Jason and John are loving it. Now time for a live performance! Could we have more fluff?
Before the vote, it looks like we are going to talk with Audrey’s family. I am interested in seeing this. She has a lot of support from her family, which is so nice to see. Kind of cool seeing the HGs talking with Audrey and learning about the situation. Loved the convo with Steve and what she likes to be called.
VOTING TIME – Audrey gives a nice speech and said the house wanted this, so Merry Freakin’ Christmas. John is hilarious and said the tour bus for Whackstreet Boys is fixable! Julie also confirmed that Audrey has a penalty vote for eating real food as a Have-Not. Now to the votes:
- Clay votes to evict Audrey
- James votes to evict Audrey
- Austin votes to evict John (said Judas is doing the voting)
- Jason votes to evict Audrey for Da’Vonne
- Vanessa votes to evict Audrey
- Becky votes to evict Audrey
- Jackie votes to evict Audrey
- Steve votes to evict Audrey
- Julia votes to evict Audrey
- Meg votes to evict Audrey
In a 10-1 vote, Audrey has been evicted from the Big Brother 2015 house! In the interview, she said everything she came in wanting to do, she did not do. This is the Audrey that I like, so a very good interview and Steve’s going away message made me cry!
HOH COMPETITION – This is the competition where they will hear a pop song and have to pick what comp this season (HOH, BotB or Veto) it is relating to. They are picked in pairs, so here we go:
- ROUND 1 – Jason is correct, so Steve eliminated.
- ROUND 2 – Austin is correct, so John eliminated
- ROUND 3 – Jackie is correct, so Becky eliminated
- ROUND 4 – Vanessa is correct, so Liz eliminated
- ROUND 5 – Jackie is correct, so Meg is eliminated
- ROUND 6 – James is correct, so Austin is eliminated
- ROUND 7 – Vanessa is correct, so Clay is eliminated
- ROUND 8 – James guesses fast again, but wrong this time and he is eliminated and Jackie wins the first HoH!!!
- FINAL ROUND – Vanessa beats Jason, so she is the second HoH….ugh!
So, we have Vanessa and Jackie as HoHs for Week 5 on Big Brother 17. Please do work Jackie!
Now Britney Haynes sits down with Julie and said she loves this season. Her kids are adorable. She is surprised by the Twin Twist going down like it has. She thinks Vanessa has a great shot of winning. She said she just saw Jackie for the first time when she won HoH!
So, now BB Takeover mention again? What did you think of tonight’s show?
Join us tonight on Big Big Brother for our Big Brother 2015 Live Recap. Let’s watch together and see who was evicted on Big Brother 17 tonight! Find us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook. Don’t forget Big Brother 17 live feeds for even more Big Brother fun, but uncensored! Every sign up helps support this site to keep bringing you Big Brother 2015 spoilers, news and gossip all season long.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Sign Up For One Month Of CBS All Access Free
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)