Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Backyard Finale Interviews (VIDEOS)|
CBS took us on a rollercoaster ride this season on Big Brother 2015, but it all came to an end last night as we saw the new winner of Big Brother 17 crowned. For most, it was an episode that made dealing with the whole season worth it. After the show ended, the HGs went to the backyard for interviews with the press and Jeff Schroeder was there for the Live Feeds. CBS shared them on their YouTube page, so check them out in our Big Brother 2015 spoilers below!
To be honest, I am drained right now from this season of Big Brother 2015. I could only force myself to watch three of them: Da’Vonne, Johnny Mac and Jason. I was not disappointed though! I did start Vanessa’s, but it is twice as long as anyone else’s and her and Austin are still talking game as the cameras begin. I was annoyed and can take a year or two before ever hearing her voice again! I’m sure I’ll get to more eventually, but for now, that is all I can handle! And for some reason, Jeff’s interview is not on there.
Since no Live Feeds or new episodes to watch, here are some videos for your viewing pleasure! Hope you enjoy:
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)
- Big Brother Over the Top: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly