Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Live Feeds Recap – 9/18/2015|
While my posts have been low on Big Brother 2015 the last couple days, that reflects on what has been going on inside the Big Brother 17 house. It is some very slow times right now and not much to report on. Check out the highlights from Friday below in my Big Brother 2015 spoilers!
Most of the day was the same stuff, new day. Nothing major to report, but they did hear building in the backyard!
The fun finally happened at night, as we had Round 2 of the Final HOH and it was Steve that won!
From there, Steve and Vanessa talked and while they mention keeping each other and going to F2 together, no matter who wins the final round, I don’t think either of them will actually do it. Liz may have been crying after losing last night, but she may be in a very good place!
One other sidenote was the HGs got locked in the HOH room after the comp and confused about it. No excitement though, so that was a disappointment!
Join us on Big Big Brother for all your Big Brother 2015 spoilers, news, recaps, previews, pictures and much more! Find us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook. Don’t forget Big Brother 17 live feeds for even more Big Brother fun, but uncensored! Every sign up helps support this site to keep bringing you Big Brother 17 spoilers, news and gossip all season long.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Sign Up For One Month Of CBS All Access Free
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)