Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Power of Veto Players – Week 4|
Saturday in the Big Brother 2015 house means Power of Veto day for Big Brother 17. The players have been picked and time to get ready for the competition, which hopefully will take one of the nominees off the block and guarantee that Shelli has to put up a renom! Check out the details below in my Big Brother 2015 spoilers!
The players have been picked and here they are for the Power of Veto Competition for Week 4 on Big Brother 2015:
- Shelli – HoH
- Jason and John – Week 3 nominees
- Meg, James and Vanessa – randomly selected to play
- Steve – Hosting
What does this mean? Well, Meg has already told the HoH room that they will use it on Jason if they win, so that is good! The talk of the day is to backdoor Audrey and it looks like it could happen, but will the HGs follow through with it??? Tonight’s winner will determine who comes off though!
We’ll keep you posted as soon as the Veto Competition happens, which should be sometime today!
Join us on Big Big Brother for all your Big Brother 2015 spoilers, news, recaps, previews, pictures and much more! Find us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook. Don’t forget Big Brother 17 live feeds for even more Big Brother fun, but uncensored! Every sign up helps support this site to keep bringing you Big Brother 17 spoilers, news and gossip all season long.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)
- Big Brother Over the Top: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly