Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Power Rankings – Week 10|
We may have the same exact HGs in the Big Brother 2015 house for Week 10 as we did for Week 9 thanks to Johnny Mac winning the Jury Competition, but we are definitely going to have some different Power Rankings on Big Brother 17! A new HOH and a new target for the week has brought some changes in the rankings! Find out my rankings below in my Big Brother 2015 spoilers!
We have had a rough few weeks, as Vanessa and the Austwins have controlled the HOH and it has led to them leading the Power Rankings for the past few weeks, like in my Week 9 Power Rankings. Not much change in the leadership this week, but we did have some new competition winners.
Poor Meg! She is a cute girl, but Grandma is getting the boot this week. Her and James put a lot of trust in Austin these past couple weeks and that was definitely the wrong week. She can’t win any comps to save her butt and it seems like everyone is moving on to next week without her in the house.
To be honest, it looks like Julia could be the new Meg once she is evicted. She can’t win comps and she may be a pawn this week, but it might turn into a weekly thing and that could only mean eviction soon enough. However, she does have a F2 deal with Vanessa, but who doesn’t?
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)
- Big Brother Over the Top: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly