Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Week 12 – Power of Veto Ceremony|
With two eviction shows on Big Brother 2015 this upcoming week, CBS needs to move things along a little faster and that meant having the Veto Meeting on Sunday instead of Monday like usual on Big Brother 17. So, who are the final nominees on Big Brother 17 for Week 12? Check out the final nominees for Week 12 below in my Big Brother 2015 spoilers!
In case you missed any of our Big Brother 2015 spoilers, lets get you caught up:
- Vanessa won Head of Household for the week and her nominees were John and Steve
- John then turned around and won the Power of Veto competition
As we saw on the Live Feeds last night, Vanessa pulled out the M&M’s and Skittles to help determine who should go up as the renom since Johnny Mac won safety for the week. This made us tired, so I could only imagine being in the same house as her and having to deal with it!
As it turns out, it looks like Austin was the renom option for Vanessa. She has guaranteed both Steve and Austin that they would be safe this week, so how is she going to pull this one off??? No way, but it comes down to what John decides to do. He was telling Austin he would vote out Steve. We all know Liz will vote out Steve, so it could be a 2-0 vote or it could be tied and fall back on Vanessa, who promised them both safety and I would love to see her have to decide!
So, our final two nominees for Week 12 are:
Join us on Big Big Brother for all your Big Brother 2015 spoilers, news, recaps, previews, pictures and much more! Find us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook. Don’t forget Big Brother 17 live feeds for even more Big Brother fun, but uncensored! Every sign up helps support this site to keep bringing you Big Brother 17 spoilers, news and gossip all season long.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)
- Big Brother Over the Top: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly