First Look at Big Brother 2011 House!|
Yay! We FINALLY get to take a look inside the Big Brother 2011 House.
As you already know, select members of the Media were given a tour of the BB13 House yesterday.
Check out Bigbigbrother’s SNEAK PEEK of the re-decorated, Venice Beach/Scary Carnival-themed Big Brother House!
So.. what do you think? What does it tell us about the “Twist” of the new season? I’m especially interested in that bizarre painting of a raking skeleton on the wall in the lounge.
More pics coming throughout the day, so enjoy the first pieces of the puzzle and STAY TUNED!
From what we gather, we will meet our new Houseguests tomorrow, Wed, June 29th. Until then, work those massive brains of yours, and let’s hear what you think about the new house and what it might mean??
(special thanks to Yahoo TV for the photos.)
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: BB16 HGs Celebrate Their Freedom (PHOTOS)
- Big Thanks For Making Big Brother 2014 More Enjoyable!
- Big Brother 2014 News: CBS Renews Big Brother For Two More Seasons
- Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: Backyard Finale Interviews (VIDEOS)
- Who Won America’s Favorite Player On Big Brother 2014 Tonight?