Big Brother 2013 Spoilers: Week 7 – Power of Veto Ceremony|
I know I’m not the only one out there hoping for some kind of miracle when it comes to the Power of Veto Ceremony for Week 7 on Big Brother 2013 today. Someone needs to spice things up on Big Brother 15, but do any of us truly believe that Andy is the guy to do that??? Howdy Doody doesn’t want to get his hands bloody, but no one in the house wants to. Find out what happened in my Big Brother 2013 spoilers below!
In case you missed any of my Big Brother 2013 spoilers, lets get you caught up:
- Andy won Head of Household for the week and his nominees were Jessie and Spencer
- Big Brother MVP has been eliminated, so only two nominees a week now
- Andy then turned around and won the Power of Veto competition.
Since Andy was the HoH and put up the nominees himself he most likely would not be changing up the nominees this week and the Veto would not be used for the first time on Big Brother 2013, right? He shocked no one and the nominees are the same for Week 7 and no veto was used.
So, it is a matter of what the HGs decide over the week. Jessie is the main target, but Spencer has been mentioned as a possibility. The excitement of the week happens with who wins HoH next week and who goes on the block. Will anyone grow a pair and touch Helen or Amanda???
Join us on Big Big Brother for all your Big Brother 2013 spoilers, news, recaps, previews, pictures and much more! Find us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook. Don’t forget Big Brother 15 live feeds for even more Big Brother fun, but uncensored! Every sign up helps support this site to keep bringing you Big Brother 15 spoilers, news and gossip all season long.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Survivor Season 27 Spoilers: Hayden Wants That Idol! (VIDEO)
- Survivor Season 27 Spoilers: Week 13 Redemption Island Preview (VIDEO)
- Survivor Season 27 Spoilers: Preview for Week 13 (VIDEO)
- Big Brother 2013 Spoilers: Jessie Kowalski Working It In Bikini (PHOTOS)
- Survivor Season 27 Recap: Week 12 – Rustle Feathers
71 Responses to “Big Brother 2013 Spoilers: Week 7 – Power of Veto Ceremony”
Leave a Reply
Commenting Rules: Keep the conversation civil and on topic. If your comment does not add to the conversation, it will be removed. Debate intelligently. Insulting the author, Big Big Brother, or other commentators will result in comment removal and possible ban. Any comments with links or flagged words will go into moderation before approval. Anything we deem as spam will not be approved. Comments left in ALL-CAPS will be deleted regardless of content.