Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Power Rankings – Week 4|
What an ironic week on Big Brother 2015 and I don’t even know what to think about it right now, as we have all been put on the rollercoaster for Week 4 on Big Brother 17. These Houseguests are something else, but now I must give them Power Rankings for their game play this past week. Find out my rankings below in my Big Brother 2015 spoilers!
As the week is coming to an end and we all pretty much know what the results will be after the vote during the live eviction show with Julie Chen, how do I rank these people that didn’t really have a game to play the past few days? To remind yourselves, here are the Power Rankings from Week 3!
I don’t think I need to explain this one and if I do then you haven’t been paying attention to anything that has happened over the past few days.
Do I love Johnny Mac? You betcha, but I have to put him here. Why? He had the chance to tell Clay no about going up as a pawn. John agreed to it. Then Shelli told him to win the Battle of the Block and not throw it this time and he lost….to Jackie! Now he finds himself on the block with the eviction coming up tomorrow afternoon. With a full functioning Audrey, he may have had a battle on his hands!
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)
- Big Brother Over the Top: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly