Big Brother Live Feeds: How To Get Them Working Properly!|
With the Live Feeds not working for Big Brother 2013 and Big Brother After Dark being censored on TVGN, even though they said it wouldn’t be, CBS is going to have some major explaining to do tomorrow morning, right? Well, in the meantime we have a fix to your Live Feeds problems thanks to our friends over at Big Brother Network! Keep reading to find out how to get your live feeds working properly!
Per Big Brother Network, do this:
“If you are having trouble accessing your Live Feeds (as many users are), login then click the calendar button. Select Wed (6/26), set the time to 9PM, and pick Cam 1. Then hit “Go.” Once it starts playing click “Go Live.” That’s how you can get your Feeds working through Flashback and then catch up.”
Hope this helps and get it together CBS….test this stuff before it goes public!
Join us on Big Big Brother for all your Big Brother 2013 spoilers, news, recaps, previews, pictures and much more! Find us on Twitter and keep up with us on Facebook. Don’t forget Big Brother 15 live feeds for even more Big Brother fun, but uncensored! Every sign up helps support this site to keep bringing you Big Brother 15 spoilers, news and gossip all season long.
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Some More BB16 Photo Shoots (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother Nominated For 2015 Reality TV Award – VOTE NOW!
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Big Brother Alum At Reality Rally (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Season 17 Premiere Date Announced!
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Season 17 Open Casting Calls Announced!