Big Brother 2014 Spoilers: More Details On Big Brother 16 Premiere|
CBS finally let out some more details on Big Brother 16 and the Big Brother 2014 premiere, which is less than two weeks away! Besides the big news of being in HD this summer, we have plenty of more action and they are trying to get the Big Brother fans involved this summer! We gave you the Big Brother 2014 schedule up until the premiere and now we have more details on what to expect for the Big Brother 16 premiere and the rest of the season! Check it out in my Big Brother 2014 spoilers below!
There are so many details from CBS today, thanks to their press release. Here we go:
- Two-Night Premiere – Instead of the normal premiere night, we have two nights this season (June 25 and June 26) and the new Big Brother 2014 cast probably won’t move in until that Thursday night (according to what they show on CBS since it won’t be live).
- Big Brother After Dark will be in HD and returns to TVGN – “TVGN will expand BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK with even more air time throughout the summer. Beginning Thursday, June 26, BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK will air seven nights a week (11:00 PM-2:00 AM, live ET on Monday and Tuesday; 12:00 AM-2:00 AM, live ET on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; and 1:00 AM-3:00 AM, live ET on Thursday).”
- Big Brother Live Kickoff – Hosted by Jeff Schroeder (big surprise there), but it is a pre-premiere event on CBS.com and starts at 7pm EST on June 25. “The special event will feature commentary on the new cast and discuss some of the new twists fans can expect this season.”
- Big Brother All-Nighter – Hosted again by Jeff Schroeder, but this will take place after the June 26 episode. Jeff will liove tweet the first 16 hours of the Live Feeds, which start after the June 26 episode at 1am EST.
- Big Brother Live Chats – Who do you think will host this? Yup, Jeff Schroeder! “Every Friday at 12:00 PM PT, Schroeder will take questions directly from fans via BIG BROTHER Connect and interview Houseguests and series experts in a live streaming chat.”
- Big Brother Photo Booth – The photo booth is returning, but now you can submit your own photos using #BBSelfie and be a part of the action every week!
- HoH Blog – We get to read the Head of Household blog every week, but now it will include video! Yup, listen to what they have to say and not have to figure out what GinaMarie was trying to say last season!
That is a lot to take in, right??? Big Brother 16 premieres on June 25 (8/7c) and June 26 (9/8c), so get those Live Feeds and support me in all this craziness this summer!
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2015: Week 3 – Who Is Your Least Favorite Player? (POLL)
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Live Feeds Recap – 7/13/2015
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Week 3 – Power of Veto Ceremony
- Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Live Feeds Recap – 7/12/2015
- Big Brother 2015 Live Recap: Episode 9 – Big Brother House Party!