Big Brother 2015 Spoilers: Power Rankings – Week 11|
The numbers are dwindling down on Big Brother 2015 and it makes it more and more difficult for my Power Rankings, as we have reached that time again on Big Brother 17. We are wrapping up Week 11 on Big Brother 2015 and that means it is time to see how these HGs rank after Steve has been calling the shots for a change. Find out my rankings below in my Big Brother 2015 spoilers!
This has been a crazy week, as we all had our hearts deflated during that Double Eviction. Then Steve won HOH and gave us some new hope, as Austin’s Angels were finally not up in that HOH room. Will that show some changes in the Power Rankings from what I did for Week 10??? Check out my rankings here!
I am not a fan of Liz and when the chips are not falling her way, she turns into one of the mean girls from high school. I liked her for a moment, as she said things were done with Austin and she managed to last about 12 hours before the lovefest was back on. She is on the block this week and I am thinking she will be evicted this week, despite the efforts with Vanessa last night. She has won comps and it makes no sense to keep her, so buh bye Liz!
Recent Posts on Big Big Brother:
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Premiere Date Announced!
- Caleb Reynolds Survives Week 1 On Survivor Game Changers (PHOTOS)
- Big Brother 2017 Spoilers: Season 19 Open Casting Calls Announced!
- Big Brother Over the Top Spoilers: Who Won Big Brother Over the Top? (12/1/16)
- Big Brother Over the Top: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly